Top Searches

Washington, DC

Bookmark and Share


Training and Professional Certification Icon
Toddler, mom and child holding braces on the seashore

We offer ADA and other disability rights laws and regulations training to DC Agencies.

Public Works
Alley Repair - alley repair machine and workers repaving alley

You can request alley repair services by calling the Mayor's Citywide Call Center at 311 or completing a service request online using the District government's

Schools Education icon
student sitting in the aisle of library

Middle and high school students can get their DC One Cards at school.

Health and human services icon

The District of Columbia Asthma Control Program supports the DC Control Asthma Now (DC CAN) public/private partnership that aims to reduce the burden of asthma in DC.

Emergency preparedness
Be Ready DC: Get Involved; Make a Plan, Make a Go Kit; and Be Aware

Create a plan for you and your family using this application.

Get a permit icon
Boiler Permit Graphic

To add, replace, remodel or repair fuel-burning or unfired pressure vessel equipment such as furnaces or boilers, you must apply for a boiler permit.

Icon for Health and Human Services

DC Government documents can be provided in Braille language upon request. 

 Public safety
Bus Stop Change Service Request - red and grey double-length bus pulling up to a bus stop

The bus stop is a critical element in a transit system’s provision of safe, timely, and convenient transportation.

Doing business in DC service icon

OTR services and information that business taxpayers need to comply with District tax laws. 

Icon for Laws and Regulations
Teleprompter in auditorium with "Four Score" text displayed

We can assist you in requesting transcripts for DC Government videos that require captioning.

Determine if your return has been received and when you should expect your refund.

Corporate Registration Logo

Corporations Division of Department of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs can provide general information including corporate registration requirements.

Public works service icon
photo of a granite curb and brick-lined gutter on District street

You can request curb and gutter repairs by calling the Mayor's Citywide Call Center at 311 or completing a service request online using the District government's

Community relations service icon

Visit OTR's state-of-the-art, walk-in customer service facility for tax assistance.

Schools Education
girl and boy at computer

Manage DC One Card associated services from a single location.

public works and sanitation utilities
public side street

DPW collects dead animals from public spaces.

Download Campaign Finance Filer Data
Data graphs and a clock

This information may be searched, sorted, viewed and downloaded in either CSV or XML formats.

Doing business in DC
photo of business man in hard hat carrying blueprints

Business owners, managers, and employees need to comply with the District's environmental regulations and evaluate the environmental impact of your operations, products and services. 

feedback, complaints and appeals icon
Fair Housing Complaints
File a Fair Housing Complaint
Community Relations icon
Protect Seniors from Elder Abuse Logo

If you are a victim of elder abuse, help is available!