The Mayor's Office on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (MOAPIA) acts as a liaison between the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community and the District government. It conducts outreach and provides case assistance to AAPI community groups, residents, and merchants in the District.
Through these efforts, MOAPIA is able to:
- Keep AAPI residents and merchants informed of the District’s programs and services
- Inform the Mayor of any AAPI residents’ and merchants’ concerns or issues
- Encourage AAPI community participation in DC affairs and government programs
- Assist constituents with accessing government services.
MOAPIA's case assistance covers the following areas:
Small Business Assistance
Health and Human Services
Mental Health Services
Public Safety Services
For more information about MOAPIA’s outreach efforts or case assistance, please contact:
- MOAPIA at (202) 727-3120 or email [email protected].
- Rosie Sullivan at (202) 727-9646 or email [email protected].