OTR to Hold Series of Tax Resolution Days in March
The DC Office of Tax and Revenue (OTR) is committed to providing taxpayers with the information and services needed to meet their tax obligations - quickly and easily. Throughout March, taxpayers with unresolved District tax matters will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with customer service representatives on individual income, business and/or real property taxes. Tax preparation will not be provided.
“Our goal is to provide customers with the technical expertise needed to solve all their tax concerns,” said Stephen M. Cordi, deputy chief financial officer for Tax and Revenue.
What services are being offered:
DC taxpayers can receive assistance with:
- Payment arrangements
- Account reconciliation
- Registering a business
- Real Property Homestead
- Real Property Senior Deduction
- Real Property Tax Deferral
- Wed., March 4: 4 pm – 8 pm Anacostia Library, 1800 Good Hope Rd., SE
- Wed., March 11: 4 pm – 8 pm Shepherd Park Library, 7420 Georgia Ave., NW
- Wed., March 18: 4 pm – 8 pm Deanwood Recreation Center, 1350 49 St., NE
- Wed., March 25: 4 pm – 8 pm Martin Luther King Library, 901 G St., NW
No appointment is required. All service is first come, first served.
For more information:
For more information, taxpayers should contact OTR Customer Service Center at (202) 727-4TAX (4829).