Public Safety Data
Multiple agencies are responsible for public safety data. This information is available to the public in several different formats.
- Bias-Related Crimes (Hate Crimes) Data - Biased- Related crimes (hate crimes) are crimes targeted specifically against an individual or a group with preferred choice of race, nationality, religion, gender, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Closed Circuit Television Feeds - The public has access to a list of closed circuit television (CCTV) systems made available to the Homeland Security Emergency Management Agency (HSEMA) for increasing situational awareness during emergencies.
- Crime Data at a Glance - District crime data at a glance provides homicide count, 20-year homicide trend and firearm recovery rates.
- Crime Map - Search crime data by address, MPD PSA or District, or by other geographic area or point.
- Crime Statistics - The Metropolitan Police Department provides citywide crime statistics, which reflect official Index crime tools as reported to the FBI's Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program.
- Fire and EMS Response Times - View performance charts related to FEMS response times.
- Fire and EMS Calls by Priority Type - View performance charts related to FEMS calls by priority type.
- Juvenille Arrests - The Metropolitan Police Department provides juvenille arrest data in the form of an annual report.
- Open Data Catalog - More data is available on the Open Data Catalog.