Top Searches

Washington, DC

Bookmark and Share

Fair Housing Complaints

File a Fair Housing Complaint

You may file a fair housing complaint by contacting the DC Office of Human Rights.

You may also mail written complaints to:
Office of Human Rights
Government of the District of Columbia
One Judiciary Square
441 4th Street NW
Suite 570N
Washington, DC 20001
Call the DC Office of Human Rights at (202) 727-4559 for additional information on filing a complaint.
Directory/Mobile Title: 
Complaints, Fair Housing
Mayor Name Change: 
Fair Housing Complaints
Service Type: 
FOIA Category: 
Contact TTY: 
feedback, complaints and appeals icon