Top Searches

Washington, DC

Bookmark and Share

Boiler Permit

To add, replace, remodel or repair fuel-burning or unfired pressure vessel equipment such as furnaces or boilers, you must apply for a boiler permit. There are three different types of boiler permits:

  • Unfired Pressure Vessel
  • Fuel Burning Equipment
  • Miniature Boiler

All applications are available for download below.

Directory/Mobile Title: 
Permit, Boiler
Mayor Name Change: 
Boiler Permit Graphic
Service Type: 
FOIA Category: 
Contact TTY: 
Page Layout Options: 
Get a permit icon