October 15, 2011
Wilson High School 75th Anniversary Commemoration
A free community event open to the public.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2011
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Go-Go ◆ Funk ◆ Reggae ◆ Jazz ◆ Rock ◆ Bluegrass
- Field Stage with music from Trouble Funk, Ras Lidj Band, Morrison Brothers, Peculiar People, Death Fix, and the Wilson Marching Band.
- Auditorium Stage with jazz, bluegrass, experimental music, opera, and an open rehearsal of the play Oliver!
- Over 50 Arts and Crafts booths with local artists displaying and selling their work
- Art Exhibition and Sale in the soaring atrium of the new Wilson
- Free juggling classes with a master juggler
Food from gourmet food trucks
Red Hook Lobster, DC Empanadas, Fojol Bros, Takorean, DC Slices, and Curbside Cupcakes, burgers and brats from Broad Branch Market, barbeque from Tender Rib, & pizza from Armands
Wilson High School
3950 Chesapeake St. NW
Washington, DC 20008
For more information visit: 75WilsonHighDC.org